How Karen Lumley voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Karen Lumley occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Does my hon. Friend agree that NHS managers could learn from private providers, which in my constituency of Redditch provide two hours’ parking for £1.20, whereas my local hospital trust charges £3?
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what the estimated cost to the public purse was of holding a Cabinet meeting in Aberdeen on 24 February 2014.
Will the Minister congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for Lancaster and Fleetwood (Eric Ollerenshaw) on organising a trip to Bosnia next week, in which I will be taking part, to refurbish a centre for women affected by sexual violence in conflict, which is something in which the previous Foreign Secretary took a great interest?
More of Karen Lumley's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Redditch
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Politics and Government
- Alcoholic Drinks: Prices
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
Part ownership of a flat in Cardiff (Registered 22 June 2011; updated 21 February 2013)
Part ownership of a house in Redditch (Registered 21 February 2013)
(a) RKL Geological Services, consultancy company. (Registered 16 January 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.