How Karen Lumley voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Karen Lumley occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government if he will bring forward legislative proposals to ensure that betting shops are not placed in the same planning use class as cafes, banks and public houses.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education (1) what assessment he has made of the effect of the school exclusions pilot on pupils with autism; (2) what assessment he has made of the potential role of the local offer in reducing the number of pupils with autism affected by official and unofficial exclusion.
To ask the Secretary of State for Education if he will bring forward proposals to amend the national curriculum to require the teaching of water safety in schools.
More of Karen Lumley's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Redditch
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Politics and Government
- Alcoholic Drinks: Prices
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
8. Land and Property
Part ownership of a flat in Cardiff (Registered 22 June 2011; updated 21 February 2013)
Part ownership of a house in Redditch (Registered 21 February 2013)
Geological Services, consultancy company. (Registered 16 January 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.