How Karen Lumley voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Karen Lumley occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Will the Minister congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for Lancaster and Fleetwood (Eric Ollerenshaw) on organising a trip to Bosnia next week, in which I will be taking part, to refurbish a centre for women affected by sexual violence in conflict, which is something in which the previous Foreign Secretary took a great interest?
Will the hon. Gentleman give way?
I thank the hon. Gentleman for securing this debate. I did not think he was going to get to Birmingham. Does he agree that if we are serious about rebalancing the country’s economy, we need airports such as Birmingham’s? Does he welcome the news that there are to be direct flights to China, which will enable business men in the west midlands to access emerging economies?
More of Karen Lumley's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Redditch
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Politics and Government
- Alcoholic Drinks: Prices
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
Part ownership of a flat in Cardiff (Registered 22 June 2011; updated 21 February 2013)
Part ownership of a house in Redditch (Registered 21 February 2013)
(a) RKL Geological Services, consultancy company. (Registered 16 January 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.