How Julian Sturdy voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Julian Sturdy hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Unemployment has more than halved in my constituency since 2010, and York is poised to benefit from a multi-million pound investment through three agri-science projects as it strives to become a world-class centre of excellence in agriculture. Does my right hon. Friend agree that that clearly demonstrates our commitment to tackling the north-south divide and delivering a northern-led...
What steps his Department is taking to tackle the issue of antimicrobial resistance.
I very much welcome the Government’s international lead on antibiotic resistance, led by the Prime Minister. Does my hon. Friend agree that increasing the unit price of antibiotics and tackling their growing misuse in developing countries is absolutely vital if we are not to face a return to the medical dark ages?
More of Julian Sturdy's recent appearances
Conservative MP for York Outer
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Wind Power
- Non-domestic Rates: Empty Property
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Transport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 5 Nov 2012)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
I am a partner in G E Sturdy & Son; a farming partnership. Address: Westgate Farm, North Deighton, Wetherby, LS22 4EN. I provide administrative support for the partnership, as well as doing some buying and selling at certain times. This amounts to no more than 4 hours a week.
June 2013, I received £500 (Registered 11 July 2013)
July 2013, I received £500. (Registered 29 October 2013)
August 2013 I received £500. (Registered 29 October 2013)
September 2013 I received £500. (Registered 29 October 2013)
November 2013, I received £500. (Registered 19 December 2013)
December 2013, I received £500. (Registered 19 December 2013)
January 2014, I received £500. (Registered 11 March 2014)
February 2014, I received £500. (Registered 11 March 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.