How Tom Blenkinsop voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Tom Blenkinsop hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer pursuant to the answer of 24 March 2014, Official Report, column 12W, on individual savings accounts and with reference to HM Revenue and Custom's policy paper published on the new ISA and changes to Junior ISA and the Child Trust Fund, what assessment he has made of the consequences for (a) the economy, (b) capital markets and (c) business of a shift in...
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport what the average age of rolling stock serving the (a) Tees Valley Line and (b) Esk Valley Line is.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health what recent assessment he has made of the quality of care and treatment of patients with heart failure in the North East.
More of Tom Blenkinsop's recent appearances
Labour MP for Middlesbrough South and East Cleveland
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Fire Services
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Regional Planning and Development
- Public Sector: Mutual Societies
- National Insurance Contributions
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Treasury Committee (4 Jul 2011 to 14 Nov 2011)
- Member, Standards and Privileges (22 Nov 2010 to 7 Nov 2011)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 23 Jan 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) My wife and I jointly have shares in Balmoral Terrace (Saltburn by the Sea) Management Company Limited, which manages and maintains the building in which I live. I am also an unremunerated director of the company. (Registered 3 September 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.