HMCPSI’s records management policy, which covers such processes, is reviewed and published annually. The remaining Law Officers’ Departments do not have a formal schedule for regularly reviewing the logging emails or correspondence, although such processes are monitored and when required are modified to meet business needs. All of the Law Officers’ Departments comply...
The CPS defendant case outcome records include an allocation of a reason for each unsuccessful outcome, including the number which did not proceed because of victim issues. These records are centrally collated under the following twelve Principal Offence Categories. Homicide Offences against the person Sexual offences Burglary Robbery Theft and handling Fraud and forgery ...
The information requested is detailed below. 2010 Offence Reason for not altering sentence Conspiracy to supply controlled drug of Class B Double jeopardy significant; not in the interests of justice. Wounding with intent Substantial lapse of time since the offence was committed; Young age of the offender. Conspiracy to traffic persons for the purpose of sexual...
More of Robert Buckland's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Swindon
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Special Educational Needs
- Schools: Swindon
Currently held offices
- The Solicitor-General
- Member, Committee on Standards: Standards Review Sub-Committee
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee)
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Justice Committee (10 Jun 2014 to 8 Sep 2014)
- Member, Privileges Committee (7 Jan 2013 to 11 Sep 2014)
- Member, Standards Committee (7 Jan 2013 to 11 Sep 2014)
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Privacy and Injunctions (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2011 to 12 Mar 2012)
- Member, Speaker's Advisory Committee on Works of Art (18 Nov 2010 to 8 Nov 2011)
- Member, Justice Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 11 Feb 2013)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Joint Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 10 Mar 2014)
- Member, Statutory Instruments (Select Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 10 Mar 2014)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Nov 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Crown Court Recorder (part-time circuit judge).
Payments from the Ministry of Justice
, 102 Petty France London SW1H 9AJ for work as a Crown Court Recorder:
Payment of £300.60 received for work done on 2 January 2014. Hours: 1 day. (Registered 17 January 2014)
Payment of £1,318.26 for work done on 22-25 April 2014. Hours: 4 days. (Registered 13 May 2014)
£1,318.26 received for work done on 27-30 May 2014. Hours: 4 days. (Registered 23 June 2014)
8. Land and Property
25% share, with my wife, in a house in Swindon from which rental income is received. (Registered 22 September 2011)
Practising barrister but no work done since June 2010.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from