How Chris Heaton-Harris voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chris Heaton-Harris occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer how many adults claim child tax credit for children not residing in the UK; and for how many children such UK child benefit is claimed.
I wonder whether we could have a debate on the political career to date of my right hon. Friend. He might occasionally regret it, but he started a number of us off in our elected political careers and it would be a fitting way for some of us to say thank you.
There are some other issues around the European arrest warrant and trying to reform it. While we might want to have reforms that make it function better, is it not the case that the European Commission, in co-decision with the European Parliament, has to have the final say on these matters? So we might want to have this reform, but it might never come forward, and that is a fundamental...
More of Chris Heaton-Harris's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Daventry
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Energy and Climate Change
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Wind Power
- Wind Power: Planning Permission
- Wind Power: Noise
- Human Rights
- European Union
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
House in Lincoln, from which rental income is received.
(a) I am the sole shareholder in Together Against Wind Ltd, a private limited company whose purpose to identify best practice in anti-wind farm campaigning and to conduct related research. (Registered 8 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.