How Chris Heaton-Harris voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chris Heaton-Harris occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
May we have an urgent statement on internet security? Several experts have called for everyone to change their internet passwords because of a virus that has infected many websites. Indeed, earlier today I tried to change my password to “Labour’s economic policy”, but it was judged to be too weak.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many people registered with a learning disability were in (a) part-time and (b) full-time employment in (i) 2009, (ii) 2010, (iii) 2011, (iv) 2012 and (v) 2013.
What progress is being made on ensuring that selective dorsal rhizotomy is available to children with cerebral palsy who need that life-changing operation?
More of Chris Heaton-Harris's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Daventry
Topics of interest
- Energy and Climate Change
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Wind Power
- Wind Power: Planning Permission
- Wind Power: Noise
- Human Rights
- European Union
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): Flights, transfers and accommodation to a value of £1,850
Date of visit: 26-28 April 2013
Purpose of visit: Attendance at the 2013 Sedona forum
(Registered 14 May 2013)
8. Land and Property
House in Lincoln, from which rental income is received.
(a) I am the sole shareholder in Together Against Wind Ltd, a private limited company whose purpose to identify best practice in anti-wind farm campaigning and to conduct related research. (Registered 8 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.