How Graham Jones voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Graham Jones hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
28 March 2013, received £844.92 gross. Hours: 20 hrs. (Registered 21 June 2013)
28 April 2013, received £844.92 gross. Hours: 20 hrs. (Registered 21 June 2013)
Payments from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for opinion surveys:
27 October 2013, payment of £80, paid directly to a local organisation. (Registered 20 November 2013)
19 November, payment of £80, paid directly to Hyndburn Labour Party. (Registered 20 November 2013)
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: All-Party Parliamentary China Group, sponsored by HSBC
, Arup, GKN
, Cambridge Assessment, John Swire & Sons and City of London.
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, Chinese visas, hotel, food and drink and transport; total cost £1,633
Destination of visit: Shanghai and surrounding area
Date of visit: 18-24 October 2013
Purpose of visit: to promote economic contacts between the UK
(Registered 7 November 2013)
8. Land and Property
Two houses in Accrington in my constituency
. (Registered 26 September 2012; updated 21 June 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register