How Lisa Nandy voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lisa Nandy never rebelled against their party in this parliament
As the hon. Member for Cheltenham (Martin Horwood) said, the problem is that although some companies are leading the way, there are also companies that, frankly, are not paying this the blindest bit of notice. Will the Department commit to monitoring the impact of those tougher regulations to see whether they produce the results that we seek, not for those companies that are already doing it...
Before the Minister finishes, will she commit to look at export credits? If she cannot answer now, I will be more than happy if she writes to me later.
Six years after the peak of the global financial crisis there should surely no longer be disagreement among any of us that businesses are bound by the same ethical and social responsibilities that bind us all. As the financial crash showed, business transparency is absolutely essential to society. The lack of it in the financial sector in recent years continues to have huge repercussions for...
More of Lisa Nandy's recent appearances
Labour MP for Wigan
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Departmental Pay
- Free Schools
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Written Questions
- Charities Act 2006
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Education) (18 Mar 2013 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 10 Sep 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) Address of donor: 150 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London SW19 1RX
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000 per year for 2 years, paid in monthly instalments of £166.67, to Wigan Constituency Labour Party, from 2 April 2012 to 2 April 2014
(a) (Registered 23 January 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.