How Chris Williamson voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chris Williamson hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what guidance his Department provides to benefit offices on referrals to food banks.
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what recent assessment she has made of the effect of changes to safety requirements for the 2014 badger cull on the safety of that cull.
It is a great pleasure to serve under your chairmanship this morning, Mr Sanders, and I think it is for the first time. I want to make a few brief comments in support of the amendments tabled by my hon. Friend the Member for Hammersmith. They are eminently sensible and I fear that the proposition outlined in the clause could potentially take us considerably backwards in the protections that...
More of Chris Williamson's recent appearances
Labour MP for Derby North
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Thameslink Railway Line
- Fire Services
- Occupied Territories
- Thameslink Railway Line: Rolling Stock
- Animal Experiments
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 177 Abbeville Road, Clapham, London Sw4 9RL
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, accommodation etc to a value of £1,041.49
Destination of visit: Qatar
Date of visit: 24-28 March 2014
Purpose of visit: Factfinding mission to examine the circumstances of migrant worker building the 2022 World cup infrastructure
(Registered 10 April 2014 )
8. Land and Property
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from