How Chris Williamson voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chris Williamson hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
What steps the Government are taking to encourage firms to pay a living wage.
I am pleased that the Secretary of State says that he supports the living wage, but as he will know, and as my hon. Friend the Member for Lewisham East (Heidi Alexander) has already pointed out, of the 4.8 million people who are paid less than the living wage, many work for multinational, highly profitable companies. What specific steps is he taking to encourage those highly profitable...
I have just returned from a fact-finding mission to Qatar with the construction workers union, the Union of Construction, Allied Trades and Technicians, to look at the terrible plight of migrant workers in Qatar. I was reassured by some of the Secretary of State’s comments in reply to the question from my right hon. Friend the Member for East Renfrewshire (Mr Murphy). Will she,...
More of Chris Williamson's recent appearances
Labour MP for Derby North
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Thameslink Railway Line
- Fire Services
- Occupied Territories
- Thameslink Railway Line: Rolling Stock
- Animal Experiments
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Communities and Local Government) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Communities and Local Government Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.