How Andrea Leadsom voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Andrea Leadsom occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
HM Treasury occupies a small estate the core of which is the building at 1 Horse Guards Road. Space rationalisation since May 2010 in this building has allowed the Cabinet Office, the Northern Ireland Office, the Office of Parliamentary Counsel and UK Export Finance to be accommodated, generating £12 million pa in rental income. Inline with business planning HM Treasury regularly reviews...
Spend on external consultants and other professional services is published annually in the Department's annual report and accounts. These can be found at: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/hmt-annual-report
Information relating to costs of stationery and postage incurred when sending a ministerial reply to hon. Members is not recorded and could be obtained only at disproportionate cost.
More of Andrea Leadsom's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Northamptonshire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- High Speed Two Railway Line
- Wind Power
- Bank Services
- Payment Systems Regulator
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Treasury Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 12 May 2014)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
Two properties in Oxford and a third in Surrey, owned by Bandal Ltd (see below) which receives rental and/or leasehold income (see Category 9 below).
(a) Bandal Ltd; company owned by me, my husband and a family trust, which owns three properties (see Category 8 above) (Updated 11 April 2014)
Unremunerated Director of three charities, NorPIP, OxPIP and PIPUK, all involved in promoting and delivering Parent-infant psychotherapy.(Registered 16 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.