How Andrea Leadsom voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Andrea Leadsom occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
This information could be provided only at disproportionate cost. Details of all ministerial overseas travel are published on a quarterly basis and can be found at: www.gov.uk/government/publications
In general, firms which are established outside the UK and which carry on a regulated activity in the UK require permission from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and come under FCA supervision. Consumer credit firms and peer-to-peer platforms which are established outside the UK but within the European economic area (EEA) may only provide services in the UK without permission from the...
The Government has fundamentally reformed the regulation of the payday lending market. Regulatory responsibility for consumer credit transferred from the Office of Fair Trading (OFT) to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on 1 April. The FCA has transposed key parts of the OFT’s Debt Collection Guidance into binding rules, which sets out the types of business practices considered...
More of Andrea Leadsom's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Northamptonshire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- High Speed Two Railway Line
- Wind Power
- Bank Services
- Payment Systems Regulator
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Treasury Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 12 May 2014)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
8. Land and Property
Two properties in Oxford and a third in Surrey, owned by Bandal Ltd (see below) which receives rental and/or leasehold income (see Category 9 below).
(a) Bandal Ltd; company owned by me, my husband and a family trust, which owns three properties (see Category 8 above) (Updated 11 April 2014)
Unremunerated Director of three charities, NorPIP, OxPIP and PIPUK, all involved in promoting and delivering Parent-infant psychotherapy.(Registered 16 October 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.