How Liz Kendall voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Liz Kendall hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Health what the average waiting period was for bone density (DXA) scans in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health how many bone density scanning machines were available in each region of the UK in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health (1) what estimate he has made of the number of people affected by osteoporosis in each of the last five years; (2) how many finished hospital admission episodes with a primary or secondary diagnosis of fractures attributable to osteoporosis there were amongst (a) women under the age of 50, (b) women over the age of 50, (c) men under the age of 50...
More of Liz Kendall's recent appearances
Labour MP for Leicester West
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Health Services
- Southern Cross Healthcare
- Higher Education: Admissions
- Child Benefit
- Public Health England
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Health) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 24 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 29 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 69.73% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 82 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Liz Kendall’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 93 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
Address of donor: 2/3 Heathgate Place, Agincourt Road, London NW3 2NU
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: a member of staff for one day a week on 14 week placement; value based on employee’s hourly rate for an 8 hour day, £2,014
Date of receipt: 4 April 2013
Date of acceptance: 9 April 2013
Donor status: charity
(Registered 26 April 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.