How Liz Kendall voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local government Source
Get email notifications when Liz Kendall speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Liz Kendall hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
With hospitals set to be £1 billion in the red this year, the Secretary of State should be getting a grip of NHS finances. Instead, he is starting on yet another reorganisation. First, he put NHS England in charge of commissioning primary and specialist care. Now, NHS England wants to hand this back to clinical commissioning groups. Ministers have already wasted three years and £3...
It is a pleasure to close today’s debate and to follow my hon. Friend the Member for Luton South (Gavin Shuker), who spoke very powerfully. In fact, hon. Members on both sides of the House have spoken with great passion and commitment about the NHS and the vital role it plays in their constituents’ lives and in their families’ lives. Many hon. Members, including the hon....
More of Liz Kendall's recent appearances
Labour MP for Leicester West
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- Health Services
- Care Homes
- Southern Cross Healthcare
- Higher Education: Admissions
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Health) (Care and Older People)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Health) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 27 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 70.57% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 87 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Liz Kendall’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 101 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from