How Liz Kendall voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Source
Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Get email notifications when Liz Kendall speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Liz Kendall hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what the average length of time was that his Department took to process a personal independence payment from (a) a motor neurone disease sufferer and (b) another disabled person in the most recent period for which data is available.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, how many finished consultant episodes with a primary or secondary diagnosis of (a) age-related macular degeneration, (b) glaucoma, (c) diabetic retinopathy and (d) cataracts there were in the NHS in England in each of the last five years.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the rate was of (a) age-related macular degeneration, (b) glaucoma and (c) diabetic retinopathy per 100,000 population by age group in (i) 2013-14 and (ii) 2014-15 to date.
More of Liz Kendall's recent appearances
Labour MP for Leicester West
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department of Health
- Innovation and Skills
- Health Services
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Motor Neurone Disease
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister (Health) (Care and Older People) (since 7 Oct 2011)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Health) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 19 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 70.03% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 91 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Liz Kendall’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 109 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from