How Gloria De Piero voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Gloria De Piero never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions how many and what proportion of social housing tenants affected by the implementation of the under-occupancy penalty have been given exempt status in each (a) constituency and (b) local authority area.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills how much was (a) committed to and (b) spent in each constituency in the East Midlands through the Regional Growth Fund in (i) 2010, (ii) 2011, (iii) 2012, (iv) 2013 and (v) 2014 to date.
To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills how many and what proportion of small and medium-sized businesses were registered in each parliamentary constituency; and what the equivalent figures were in each of the last five years.
More of Gloria De Piero's recent appearances
Labour MP for Ashfield
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Antisocial Behaviour
- Antisocial Behaviour Orders
- Housing Benefit
- Departmental Private Education
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.