How Gloria De Piero voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Source
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VAT Source
See more votes Gloria De Piero has made recently in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Gloria De Piero never rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department, what the average hourly pay is of employees at each grade within her Department identified as (a) White or White British and (b) from a Black, Asian or other minority ethnic group.
To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland, what the average hourly pay is of employees at each grade within her Department identified as (a) White or White British and (b) from a Black, Asian or other minority ethnic group.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what the average hourly pay is of employees at each grade within his Department identified as (a) White or White British and (b) from a Black, Asian or other minority ethnic group.
More of Gloria De Piero's recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Ashfield
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Cabinet Office
- Innovation and Skills
- Flexible Working
- Antisocial Behaviour
Currently held offices
- Shadow Minister for Women and Equalities (since 7 Oct 2013)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Home Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Culture, Media and Sport) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 232 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 69.33% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 71 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 33 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from