How Chi Onwurah voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Chi Onwurah hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Fees from ComRes
, 4 Millbank, London SW1P 3SE, for opinion surveys. Payments donated to my constituency party.
May 2013, £75. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 13 February 2014)
August 2013, £75. Hours: 30mins. (Registered 13 February 2014)
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY, for interview:
January 2014, received £200 for survey in November 2013. Hours: 45 mins. (Registered 13 February 2014)
January 2014, received £200 for survey in December 2013. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 13 February 2014)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for participating in a survey. Hours: 30 mins. Payment made direct to my constituency party. (Registered 24 February 2014)
November 2013, £150 for a speech from Ofcom,
Riverside House, 2a Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HA. Hours: 1.5 hrs. Payment made direct to charity. (Registered 24 February 2014)
(a) Donations to my constituency party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) (Registered 15 May 2014)
8. Land and Property
Holiday apartment in Portugal, from which rental income is derived.
Chartered engineer (non-practising).
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register