How Lorraine Fullbrook voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted moderately for a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Source
Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Get email notifications when Lorraine Fullbrook speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lorraine Fullbrook occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
What the next steps are for implementation of the Smith commission proposals.
Following the Prime Minister’s meeting with the new First Minister, does the Secretary of State expect full support from the Scottish Government in ensuring a speedy delivery of the proposals in the draft Bill?
What progress has been made in improving access to GPs.
More of Lorraine Fullbrook's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Ribble
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- International Women’s Day
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Currently held offices
- Member, Home Affairs Committee
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 5 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 60.25% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 146 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lorraine Fullbrook’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Feb 2015.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Name of donor: Mr Michael Hintze
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: ticket for the Conservative Summer Party on 6 June 2011; value £1,000
Date of receipt of donation: 6 June 2011
Date of acceptance of donation: 6 June 2011
Donor status: individual
(Registered 9 June 2011)
8. Land and Property
House in Hampshire, which my husband and I jointly own.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from