How Lorraine Fullbrook voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted moderately against raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Has never voted on greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPs Source
Get email notifications when Lorraine Fullbrook speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lorraine Fullbrook occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
What progress has been made in improving access to GPs.
Many people in South Ribble will be able to see their GPs in the evening and at weekends, thanks to a locally led initiative by Chorley and South Ribble clinical commissioning group and Greater Preston CCG to extend GP surgery opening hours this winter. Does my right hon. Friend agree that such initiatives, which will give greater flexibility to patients and alleviate pressures on other areas...
What steps she is taking to further assist the police in reducing the level of crime.
More of Lorraine Fullbrook's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Ribble
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- International Women’s Day
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Currently held offices
- Member, Home Affairs Committee
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 60.85% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 143 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lorraine Fullbrook’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Dec 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Name of donor: Mr Michael Hintze
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: ticket for the Conservative Summer Party on 6 June 2011; value £1,000
Date of receipt of donation: 6 June 2011
Date of acceptance of donation: 6 June 2011
Donor status: individual
(Registered 9 June 2011)
8. Land and Property
House in Hampshire, which my husband and I jointly own.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from