A selection of Lorraine Fullbrook's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Show votes
Has never voted on greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections
Consistently voted against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Show votes
Generally voted for reducing central government funding of local government Show votes
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
Consistently voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lorraine Fullbrook’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lorraine Fullbrook’s full vote analysis page for more.
What the next steps are for implementation of the Smith commission proposals.
Following the Prime Minister’s meeting with the new First Minister, does the Secretary of State expect full support from the Scottish Government in ensuring a speedy delivery of the proposals in the draft Bill?
What progress has been made in improving access to GPs.
More of Lorraine Fullbrook’s recent appearances
Former Conservative MP for South Ribble
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- International Women’s Day
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Home Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 3 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs. See all Lorraine Fullbrook’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2014, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 59.32% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Name of donor: Mr Michael Hintze
Address of donor: private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: ticket for the Conservative Summer Party on 6 June 2011
; value £1,000
Date of receipt of donation: 6 June 2011
Date of acceptance of donation: 6 June 2011
Donor status: individual
(Registered 9 June 2011)
8. Land and Property
House in Hampshire, which my husband and I jointly own.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from