Occasionally rebels against their party in this parliament
How Lorraine Fullbrook voted on key issues
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted moderately for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for reforming the NHS so GPs buy services on behalf of their patientsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly for greater autonomy for schoolsDetails
- Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted for Labour's anti-terrorism lawsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Has never voted on a smoking banDetails
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted moderately against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted moderately for equal gay rightsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted strongly against restricting the provision of services to private patients by the NHSDetails
More on their full record
My right hon. Friend has taken swift action to help flood-hit communities, and I welcome the £10 million relief fund for farmers. The grade 1 farmland in the Alt-Crossens basin is at risk from Environment Agency scaremongering to reduce land drainage and close pumping stations. In light of recent events, will my right hon. Friend reassure growers in my constituency that the necessary...
As the NHS comes through another winter, when it has delivered an outstanding service to more patients than ever before, how does my right hon. Friend assess the damage done by the unfounded scaremongering talk of crisis by the Opposition and some parts of the media?
What steps she is taking to broaden entrance to the police service.
More of Lorraine Fullbrook's recent appearances
Conservative MP for South Ribble
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Women and Equalities
- International Women’s Day
- Eurofighter Typhoon
Previous MPs in this constituency
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 6 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 63.10% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 137 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lorraine Fullbrook’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 7 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 24 Feb 2014.
5. Gifts, benefits and hospitality (UK
Name of donor: Mr Michael Hintze
Address of donor : private
Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: ticket for the Conservative Summer Party on 6 June 2011; value £1,000
Date of receipt of donation: 6 June 2011
Date of acceptance of donation: 6 June 2011
Donor status: individual
(Registered 9 June 2011)
8. Land and Property
House in Hampshire, which my husband and I jointly own.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register