Holding answer received on 02 February 2015 The department’s budgets for Publicity and Communications – excluding pay costs are set out below: 2010/11 - £1,099k 2011/12 - £966k 2012/13 - £674k 2013/14 - £283k 2014/15 - £403k Budgets in 2010/11, 2011/12 and 2012/13 reflect the costs associated with the preparation for, and delivery of, the...
From the HR Oracle Database, the breakdown of hourly pay for those with more than 5 people in each category is laid out in the attached table. Table for PQ 228307 (Excel SpreadSheet, 13.17 KB)
Between 2014 and 2017 Sport England is investing £296,636 in British Blind Sport to get more blind people playing sport. The funding will provide impairment-specific support to National Governing Bodies and deliver programmes designed to increase the number of blind people who regularly take part in sport. In addition, Sport England is investing over £90 million between 2013-17 in...
More of Helen Grant’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Maidstone and The Weald
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Armed Forces: Families
- UN Resolutions: Females
- Prisoners: Females
- Non-molestation Orders
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (7 Oct 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Women and Equalities (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Justice Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 31 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 93.10% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 114 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Helen Grant’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 165 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: Warwick Balfour Capital LLP
(a) Address of donor: 25 Harley Street, London W1G 9BR
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
(a) Donor status: limited liability partnership, registration OC324008
(a) (Registered 18 November 2014)
8. Land and Property
Commercial offices and storage in Croydon, Surrey.
Designated Member of Grants Solicitors LLP, Airport House, Purley Way, Croydon, Surrey CR0 0XZ. Since September 2012 I have not practised as a solicitor. At the Members’ volition Grants Solicitors LLP ceased trading as of 29 December 2013. (Updated 20 January and 30 January 2014; updated 3 February 2015)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from