Holding answer received on 15 December 2014 Local authorities are responsible for maintaining records of their main children’s centres (and any additional sites that are open to children and families that are providing children's centre services as part of a network) on the Department for Education’s children’s centre database. Information from the database about...
The Early Years Foundation Stage Framework requires all nurseries and all pre-schools to have on duty a trained pediatric first aider. They must be on the premises at all times when children are present and accompany children on outings. Although providers are required to take into account the number of children, staff and layout of premises to ensure that a pediatric first aider is able to...
As of 16 December 2014, 21 projects have withdrawn or been cancelled. These are listed below. Name of School Rotherham Central Free School The Priory Rural Skills and Equestrian Free School Chorley Career and Sixth Form Newham Free Academy Rivendale Free School Barnfield Fernwood Free School The Bristol Primary School Warrington Montessori School Rainbow Schools...
More of Sam Gyimah's recent appearances
Conservative MP for East Surrey
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Communities and Local Government
- Higher Education: Scholarships
- Higher Education: Admissions
- Aviation: Fuels
- Taxation: Aviation
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Education
- The Parliamentary Secretary, Cabinet Office
Other offices held in the past
- The Lord Commissioner of Her Majesty's Treasury (7 Oct 2013 to 15 Jul 2014)
- Member, International Development Committee (14 Feb 2011 to 5 Nov 2012)
- Member, Speaker's Committee on the Electoral Commission (11 Oct 2010 to 12 Nov 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 11 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 82.61% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 134 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Sam Gyimah’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 68 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Dec 2014.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Tandridge Club (patrons’ club)
(b) Address of donor: Thatcher’s, Pasterns Road, Limpsfield, Oxted RH8 0RE
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: Donation to cover the costs of annual newsletter: delivery at £2,673.47 and printing at £1,466; total: £4,139.47
(b) Dates of receipt: respectively, 8 June 2014 and 30 June 2014
(b) Dates of acceptance: respectively, 8 June 2014 and 30 June 2014
(b) Donor status: unincorporated association
(b) (Registered 24 July 2014; updated 30 October 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from