How Harriett Baldwin voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Harriett Baldwin hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what information is made available to members of the public about individual recipients of environmental stewardship grants from Natural England.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if her Department will review the fee for a firearms certificate.
This time last year, the shadow Chancellor said that the economy would get worse. Can I lob the following question to the Chancellor and ask him how that prediction turned out?
More of Harriett Baldwin's recent appearances
Conservative MP for West Worcestershire
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Income Tax
- Floods: Insurance
- Broadband: Rural Areas
- Waste: Farms
- Bovine Tuberculosis
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Work and Pensions Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
(b) JP Morgan Employee 98 Trust, a long term savings plan (until 2 September 2013). (Registered 7 February 2011; updated 2 September 2013)
I was employed by JP Morgan Chase
from 1986 to 2008 and until December 2012 I had non-registrable interests in the JPMorgan Japanese Smaller Companies Trust, the JPMorgan US
Discovery Trust and the JP Morgan UK
Smaller Companies Trust, in addition to my registrable interest in the JPMorgan Employee 98 Trust which was closed in September 2013. (Registered 7 February 2011; updated 29 January 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.