Conservative MP for Bournemouth West
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Marketing
- Income Tax: Tax Rates and Bands
- Police: Finance
- Olympic Games 2012: Facilities
Currently held offices
- Member, Administration Committee
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Education Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 12 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 74.91% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 118 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Conor Burns’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 34 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Oct 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Consultant to Trant Construction Ltd, Rushington, Southampton SO40 9LT. I receive £10,000 quarterly for 10 hours work per month. (Registered 27 June 2011)
£10,000 received on 27 March 2014 for 3 months work. (Registered 4 April 2014)
8. Land and Property
House in Southampton, from which rental income is received. (No rental income was received in the period 28 February-1 September 2012) (Updated 6 November 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from