Management and delivery of broadband – Neil Parish.
What assessment his Department has made of the future role of community hospitals.
We have excellent hospitals in Tiverton, Honiton, Axminster and Seaton, and there could be a much greater link between them and the Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust. For example, patients could be moved to the community hospital in Axminster after acute operations, thereby creating space at the RD and E and keeping Axminster hospital open with beds, which the population is keen to see.
More of Neil Parish's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Tiverton and Honiton
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Home Department
- Departmental Food
- Animal Welfare
- Middle East
- Energy: Meters
Currently held offices
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 17 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 84.03% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 83 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Neil Parish’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 169 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 9 Feb 2015.
6. Overseas visits
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): (1) international flights costing £1,575; (2) internal flights, food, travel and accommodation with a value of £1,250
Destination of visit: China
Date of visit: 12-19 April 2014
Purpose of visit: to discuss Sino-British relations
(Registered 6 May 2014)
8. Land and Property
Family farm in Somerset from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from