How Neil Parish voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Neil Parish occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Does the hon. Lady agree that although this marriage allowance is not going to persuade people to go or not to go down the aisle, it does recognise what marriage and stable relationships really bring both to children and to the couples? Does she think that in 13 years the Labour party might perhaps have considered it?
I thank the Secretary of State for his commitment to eradicating TB. In Devon, a quarter of the herds are affected by TB, and a third of the badgers are infected with the disease. It has been scientifically proven that half the cases of TB in the endemic areas have been transferred by badgers to cattle. When will more culls take place? Can we put the relevant areas together so that when the...
To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what bilateral funding arrangements his Department has with (a) governmental and (b) non-governmental projects and bodies in Argentina.
More of Neil Parish's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Tiverton and Honiton
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Energy and Climate Change
- Departmental Food
- Animal Welfare
- Middle East
- Energy: Meters
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 65 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 29 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 84.86% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 72 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Neil Parish’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 154 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.