To ask the Secretary of State for Health, what his Department's (a) direct and (b) indirect involvement in (i) the procurement of dermatology services from Nottingham University Hospitals Trust to Circle in 2007 and (ii) the reprocurement of those services in 2012; and whether that involvement was in an advisory capacity.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will place a copy of the tripartite review by his Department, Network Rail and the Office of Rail Regulation of key enhancement programmes that he received on 1 September 2014 in the Library.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, whether he has received a report in March 2015 from the Office of Rail Regulation assessing the efficient cost of Control Period 5 enhancement projects.
More of Lilian Greenwood’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Nottingham South
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Department for Transport
- Work and Pensions
- High Speed 2 Railway Line
- East Coast Railway Line
- Unemployed People: Travel
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Transport) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Regulatory Reform Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Transport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 52 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 82 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 73.61% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 2 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 105 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 181 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by the party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Address of donor: 130 Euston Road, London NW1 2AY
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,361 for printing a leaflet
(a) (Registered 3 April 2014)
(a) Name of donor: Unite the Union
(a) Address of donor: Unite House, 128 Theobalds Road, London WC1X 8TN
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £3,000
(a) Donor status: trade union
(a) (Registered 3 June 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from