How Anna Soubry voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Anna Soubry occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
On 27 February 2014, Official Report, column 25WS, I announced in a written ministerial statement, the commencement of the triennial review of the Armed Forces’ Pay Review Body (AFPRB). I am now pleased to announce the completion of the review. The AFPRB plays an important role providing independent advice to the Prime Minister and Defence Secretary, and the review has concluded that...
This information is not held by the Department.
Copies of the Department’s notice on the revision of the cost of living addition salary bands (2014DIN01-021) and the increase in the rate of excess fares allowance from 6 April 2014 (2014DIN01-032) have been placed in the Library of the House.
More of Anna Soubry's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Broxtowe
Topics of interest
- Culture Media and Sport
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Home Department
- Mobile Phones
- Contract Rights Renewal Merger Undertakings
- Roads: Accidents
- Developing Countries
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Member, Justice Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 76.17% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 150 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Anna Soubry’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 276 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.