Data is not available in the format requested.
The information requested is provided in the table attached. Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust did not exist in 2005, but was created through the merger of Nottingham City Hospital NHS Trust and Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham University NHS Trust on 1 April 2006. Data for 2005 has been provided for those two organisations. Staff employed Sherwood FT & Nottingham...
Health Education England (HEE) and the Department do not hold this information at a national level. At national level HEE only hold total commissions for England.
More of Daniel Poulter's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Poultry: Animal Welfare
- General Practitioners
- NHS: Pensions
- Ambulance Services: Standards
- NHS: Drugs
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Health Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Draft House of Lords Reform Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Jun 2011 to 26 Mar 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 36 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 80.42% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 110 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Daniel Poulter’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 294 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Roger Skinner Ltd
(b) Address of donor: The Mill, Stradbroke, Eye IP21 5HL
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £12,500
(b) Date of receipt: 6 October 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 3 November 2014
(b) Donor status: company, registration 01272854
(b) (Registered 25 November 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from