NHS England is responsible for commissioning dental services. As such, the Department has made no assessment of the adequacy of the provision of NHS dental services in Clacton constituency. NHS England advises that it believes there are sufficient units of dental activity commissioned in the Clacton area to meet oral health needs. NHS England is not aware of any significant complaints...
Spending on NHS Protect does not represent the total spend on anti-fraud activity across the Department of Health group. In November 2014 the Department created a DH Anti-fraud unit which is responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing the group wide anti-fraud strategy. Further investment of £5.87m has been made to tackle prescription charge evasion and dental contractor...
The information is not available centrally and could only be obtained at disproportionate cost.
More of Daniel Poulter’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Central Suffolk and North Ipswich
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Poultry: Animal Welfare
- General Practitioners
- NHS: Pensions
- Ambulance Services: Standards
- NHS: Drugs
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Health (6 Sep 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Health Committee (27 Jun 2011 to 29 Oct 2012)
- Member, Draft House of Lords Reform Bill (Joint Committee) (23 Jun 2011 to 26 Mar 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 105 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Daniel Poulter’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 306 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Name of donor: Roger Skinner Ltd
(b) Address of donor: The Mill, Stradbroke, Eye IP21 5HL
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £12,500
(b) Date of receipt: 6 October 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 3 November 2014
(b) Donor status: company, registration 01272854
(b) (Registered 25 November 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from