How Marcus Jones voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly for fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Marcus Jones occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
I congratulate my right hon. Friend on his new appointment. May I also congratulate him on his appointment as the Prime Minister’s special representative on preventing sexual violence in conflict, and thank him for his personal commitment on an issue that affects millions of women, men, boys and girls around the world? Will he make a statement to update the House on how he will take...
What steps she is taking to reduce the threat of disease to the UK's plants and trees.
Given the importance of trees to our economy and environment, not least in my constituency of Nuneaton where we recently lost a number of trees to disease, what action are the Government taking when specific threats are identified?
More of Marcus Jones's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Nuneaton
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Communities and Local Government
- Sick Leave
- Inland Waterways: Conservation
- Government Procurement Card
- Special Educational Needs: Hearing Impairment
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
(a) Name of donor: Simmerson Associates
(a) Address of donor: Ground Floor, Epic Centre, Barling Way, Nuneaton, CV10 7RH
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £10,000
(a) Donor status: company, registration 04511141
(a) (Registered 10 December 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.