How Damian Collins voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Damian Collins hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
I welcome the investment for Kent announced yesterday in the local growth fund proposals, but does the Deputy Prime Minister agree that the Government and the South East local enterprise partnership should give further consideration to supporting the Folkestone seafront development, a scheme that could have a major impact on the further regeneration of the town?
It is a pleasure to follow the hon. Member for Hartlepool (Mr Wright), who reminded us in his excellent speech that the losses of the first world war occurred not just in Gallipoli or in the trenches, but at home as well. The raid on the Hartlepools was a terrible story that is well remembered now and had a huge impact on people at the time. In Folkestone in 1917, more than 60 people were...
More of Damian Collins's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Folkestone and Hythe
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Departmental Manpower
- Lydd Airport
- Firearms: Forensic Science
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Hottinger & Co Limited, 27 Queen Anne
’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU:
£500 received on 10 July 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 31 July 2013)
£500 received on 13 September 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 9 October 2013)
£500 received on 10 November 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 18 December 2013)
£500 received on 5 February 2014 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 19 March 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.