How Damian Collins voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Damian Collins hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Football Governance Bill - Second reading – Damian Collins.
What recent assessment he has made of the political and security situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The challenge of Bosnia continues to be exacerbated by secessionist voices within the entity of Republika Srpska. Does the Foreign Secretary agree that Europe and the United States must address this threat to the stability of Bosnia and that the international community must be prepared to sanction those responsible for it?
More of Damian Collins's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Folkestone and Hythe
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Departmental Manpower
- Lydd Airport
- Firearms: Forensic Science
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Hottinger & Co Limited, 27 Queen Anne
’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU:
£500 received on 10 March 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 11 April 2013)
£500 received on 10 July 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 31 July 2013)
£500 received on 13 September 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 9 October 2013)
£500 received on 10 November 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 18 December 2013)
£500 received on 5 February 2014 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 19 March 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.