Is the Solicitor-General able to say with which authority the SFO has been engaging?
Can my hon. and learned Friend confirm that it would be possible for the SFO to make a request to the Swiss authorities to see the Garcia report, and that the decision could be made without referral to FIFA?
I have called this debate after several weeks in which FIFA, the governing body of world football, has once again been dragged through the mud. FIFA stumbles from one crisis to another, dogged by consistent allegations of bribery and corruption, involving some of its most senior officials, and unable to shake off the perception that it is a rotten organisation that is not fit to lead the...
More of Damian Collins's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Folkestone and Hythe
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Pupils: Disadvantaged
- Departmental Manpower
- Lydd Airport
- Firearms: Forensic Science
Currently held offices
- Member, Consolidation Bills (Joint Committee)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Culture, Media and Sport Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 29 Oct 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 86.41% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 5 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Damian Collins’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 151 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 8 Dec 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Hottinger & Co Limited, 27 Queen Anne
’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU:
£500 received on 10 November 2013 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 18 December 2013)
£500 received on 5 February 2014 for talk. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 19 March 2014)
8. Land and Property
Flat in London, from which rental income is received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from