How Glyn Davies voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly for greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted moderately against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Glyn Davies occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments for interviews for BBC News 24. Address: BBC Contributor Payments, PO Box 480, Manchester M14 0EL:
22 March 2013, received £150 for interview on 20 March 2013. Hours: 1 hr 45 mins. (Registered 15 May 2013)
15 April 2013, received £150 for interview on 12 April 2013. Hours: 1 hr 45 mins. (Registered 15 May 2013)
Payments from ComRes
for opinion surveys. Address: Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA.
Payment of £600 for eight opinion surveys undertaken in 2012-2013.. Hours: 30-45 minutes on average for each survey. Payment made direct to charity. (Registered 15 April 2013)
Payment of £75 for November 2013 Parliamentary Panel Survey. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 25 January 2014)
Payments from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone St, London EC1Y 8RT for opinion surveys:
Payment of £80. Hours: 30 mins. Payment donated directly to charity. (Registered 27 November 2013)
Payment of £80. Hours: 30 mins. Payment donated directly to charity. (Registered 8 January 2014)
21 March 2014, received £150 plus travel expenses for appearance on BBC Welsh Language programme ‘Pawb a’i Farn’ on 19 March 2014. Address: BBC Contributor Payments, PO Box 480, Manchester M14 0EL. Hours: 1 hr plus travel. (Registered 1 April 2014)
8. Land and Property
I receive rental income from each of the following properties:
Two-bedroom flat at Century Wharf, Cardiff Bay. (Updated 20 April 2012)
Farmland, house and buildings near Llanerfyl, Montgomeryshire. (Updated 6 November 2012)
House, land and buildings near Berriew, Montgomeryshire (Registered 6 November 2012)
Farmhouse, bungalow and farm buildings near Castle Caereinion, Montgomeryshire. (Updated 6 November 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register