How Pamela Nash voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Has never voted on a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Pamela Nash hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what performance indicators for the renewal of existing passports have been met by each passport office administrative centre in (a) Scotland, (b) Wales, (c) Northern Ireland and (d) England in each year since 2009.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department what performance indicators for the renewal of existing passports were met by each passport office administrative centre in (a) Scotland, (b) Wales, (c) Northern Ireland and (d) England in (i) 2009, (ii) 2010, (iii) 2011, (iv) 2012, (v) 2013 and (vi) 2014 to date.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many people were employed in the Glasgow passport office in each of the last four years.
More of Pamela Nash's recent appearances
Labour MP for Airdrie and Shotts
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Innovation and Skills
- Conditions of Employment
- Private Finance Initiative
- Children: Maintenance
- Sovereignty: Scotland
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 82 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 71.00% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Pamela Nash’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 60 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: Astrium Ltd
Address of donor: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2AS
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights and accommodation with a value of £850
Destination of visit: Brussels
Date of visit: 13-15 October 2013
Purpose of visit: to attend the European Inter-Parliamentary Space conference
(Registered 13 November 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.