How Pamela Nash voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Pamela Nash hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many Syrians have been brought to the UK under the Vulnerable Person Relocation Scheme to date.
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department if she will implement travel bans against those who have been actively promoting the Uganda Anti-Homosexuality Act 2014.
Is the Minister saying that the UK Government’s advice to LGBT people in Uganda who feel at risk because they are LGBT is to call the police so that they can protect them, because the police will be enforcing a law that means they could be imprisoned because they are gay?
More of Pamela Nash's recent appearances
Labour MP for Airdrie and Shotts
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Cabinet Office
- Conditions of Employment
- Private Finance Initiative
- Sovereignty: Scotland
- Higher Education: Scotland
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 17 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 116 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 70.51% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Pamela Nash’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 52 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: Astrium Ltd
Address of donor: Gunnels Wood Road, Stevenage, Herts SG1 2AS
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights and accommodation with a value of £850
Destination of visit: Brussels
Date of visit: 13-15 October 2013
Purpose of visit: to attend the European Inter-Parliamentary Space conference
(Registered 13 November 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.