A selection of Pamela Nash's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Generally voted against a reduction in spending on welfare benefits Show votes
Consistently voted against encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Generally voted against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Almost always voted against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Show votes
Has never voted on a wholly elected House of Lords
Consistently voted against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Show votes
We have lots more plain English analysis of Pamela Nash’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Pamela Nash’s full vote analysis page for more.
The report published yesterday suggests that NHS staff were working according to the best available knowledge at the time. As chair of the all-party group on HIV and AIDS, however, I often hear about current incidents in which NHS staff do not have the best available knowledge at their fingertips. What have the Government done and what are they doing to ensure that we have a well-informed...
To ask the Prime Minister, when he last visited Scotland.
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what the cost of the Access to Work scheme in (a) Airdrie and Shotts constituency, (b) North Lanarkshire, (c) Scotland and (d) the UK has been in each month since May 2010.
More of Pamela Nash’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Airdrie and Shotts
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left the House of Commons on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- HM Treasury
- Work and Pensions
- Department for Work and Pensions
- Cabinet Office
- Conditions of Employment
- Children: Maintenance
- Inheritance Tax
- Private Finance Initiative
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (23 Jan 2012 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (12 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 29 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 208 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 71.19% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 75 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from