How Guto Bebb voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly against paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted moderately for reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Guto Bebb hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
The right hon. Gentleman is making a significant point about the adventure tourism sector in north Wales. Will he join me in congratulating my constituent, Mr Sean Taylor, who has opened the largest zip wire in Europe in Bethesda?
It is a pleasure to serve under your chairmanship this morning, Mr Hollobone. I shall try to keep my remarks to seven minutes. It is a pleasure to follow the right hon. Member for Delyn (Mr Hanson). I agreed with many of the points he made in his positive speech. As to transport, I fully accept that we need to push for upgrades to the north Wales main line. I would like electrification of...
I will. I will not allow any party politics to stand in the way of the fact that that was a welcome decision. I also welcome the commitment by further education colleges, local authorities and the business sector to making that happen. It will provide young people with an opportunity to plan for a career in north Wales. I also welcome yesterday’s decision by the green investment bank to...
More of Guto Bebb's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Aberconwy
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Welsh Language
- Energy: Meters
- Financial Services
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 31 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 87 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 82.32% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 80 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Guto Bebb’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 174 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY, for completing survey.
21 December 2012, received £150 for survey in December 2012. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 12 February 2013)
Received £200 for survey. Hours: 90 mins. (Registered 20 January 2014)
Received £200 for survey. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 6 February 2014)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for online survey. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 20 January 2014)
Proprietor of Egin Partnership, an economic consultancy. Address: Caban, Brynrefail, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL55 3NR. No payments received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.