I am pleased to have secured this debate on the relationship between North Wales police and a local anonymous blog site. I suspect that I am not the first or last MP to highlight issues of internet trolling and online harassment, and I suppose there will be further debates of this nature in the House in due course. In this debate I hope to the hear the Government’s views on what police...
What assessment he has made of the progress of the broadband roll-out programme and the effects of that programme on the tourism industry in Wales.
More of Guto Bebb's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Aberconwy
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Energy and Climate Change
- Welsh Language
- Energy: Meters
- Financial Services
Currently held offices
- Member, Public Accounts Committee
- Member, Members' Expenses Committee
- Member, Welsh Affairs Committee
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 33 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 45 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 81.87% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well above average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 84 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Guto Bebb’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 183 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from Ipsos MORI
, 79-81 Borough Road, London SE1 1FY, for completing survey.
21 December 2012, received £150 for survey in December 2012. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 12 February 2013)
Received £200 for survey. Hours: 90 mins. (Registered 20 January 2014)
Received £200 for survey. Hours: 2 hrs. (Registered 6 February 2014)
Payment of £80 from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for online survey. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 20 January 2014)
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
(b) Date of receipt: 26 March 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 26 March 2014
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 9 April 2014)
Proprietor of Egin Partnership, an economic consultancy. Address: Caban, Brynrefail, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL55 3NR. No payments received.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from