How Gregg McClymont voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Gregg McClymont hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what estimate he has made of the minimum income per annum required during an individual's working life to prevent the need to claim means-tested benefits in retirement.
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer how many people made the maximum allowed contribution to an ISA in each of the last three years; and how many he estimates will do so in each of the next three years as a result of changes announced in the 2014 Budget.
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer if he will publish an impact assessment of planned changes to pensions from 2015 as announced in the 2014 Budget.
More of Gregg McClymont's recent appearances
Labour MP for Cumbernauld, Kilsyth and Kirkintilloch East
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- State Retirement Pensions
- Occupational Pensions
- Departmental Manpower
- Pension Credit
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Business, Innovation and Skills Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 21 Mar 2011)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (Commons) (12 Jul 2010 to 27 Feb 2012)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments from ComRes, Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA, for opinion surveys. All payments made to Gregg McClymont MP
9 September 2013, payment of £75 for June 2013 survey. Hours: 20 mins. (Registered 22 January 2014)
14 November 2013, payment of £75 for October 2013 survey. Hours: 20 mins. (Registered 22 January 2014)
5 December 2013, payment of £75 for November 2013 survey. Hours: 20 mins. (Registered 22 January 2014)
Payments from YouGov
, 50 Featherstone Street, London EC1Y 8RT, for opinion surveys. All payments made to Gregg McClymont MP Office Account:
18 December 2013, payment of £80 for online survey. Hours: 20 mins. (Registered 22 January 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.