How Thomas Docherty voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Thomas Docherty occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
International Development (Official Development Assistance Target) Bill - Second reading – Thomas Docherty.
Armed Forces (Prevention of Discrimination) Bill - Second reading (Day 2) – Thomas Docherty.
Can the Leader of the House explain why the Prime Minister still believes in self-regulation of politicians when he has ended self-regulation of the press?
More of Thomas Docherty's recent appearances
Labour MP for Dunfermline and West Fife
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Deputy Prime Minister
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Innovation and Skills
- Departmental Written Questions
- British Overseas Territories
- Joint Strike Fighter Aircraft
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
- Member, Defence Committee (2 Nov 2010 to 25 Nov 2013)
- Member, Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 10 Jun 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (12 Jul 2010 to 1 Jul 2013)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.