How Fiona O'Donnell voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted moderately against increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of Lords Source
Voted moderately against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Get email notifications when Fiona O'Donnell speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Fiona O'Donnell hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
I am very grateful to you, Madam Deputy Speaker, for giving me the opportunity to speak in this debate, because I have to apologise to my right hon. Friend the Member for East Ham (Stephen Timms) and to the Minister for Employment for the fact that, because of a long-standing engagement, I will not be here for the closing speeches. I, too, congratulate my hon. Friend the Member for Heywood...
To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, how many benefit payments of each type were paid into Post Office card accounts in each of the last five years; and what proportion of such recipients were (a) of working age and (b) retired.
More of Fiona O'Donnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for East Lothian
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
- Post Office Card Account
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Food Banks
- Housing Benefit
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee on Standards: Standards Review Sub-Committee
- Member, Standards Committee
- Member, Privileges Committee
- Member, International Development Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Jul 2012 to 9 May 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Jun 2012)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from