How Fiona O'Donnell voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of Lords Source
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Get email notifications when Fiona O'Donnell speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Fiona O'Donnell never rebelled against their party in this parliament
I am very glad to lead by example. Mr Haskew, you said that there may be no need to separate the avoidance regulations for national insurance and income tax, but with the possible devolution of income tax to Scotland and the other devolved institutions—who knows?—do you think that is a sensible way for the Government to proceed?
On having a two-thirds majority for constitutional change, is the hon. Gentleman saying that he would require such a majority on a vote to leave the EU?
I do not know whether the Secretary of State has any plans to speak to the hon. Member for Clacton (Douglas Carswell), but if he does will he ask him why he now supports a party that would decimate the UK’s aid budget? Does the Secretary of State, like me, feel a great sense of pride in being part of a family of nations whose aid budget is saving lives in Liberia and Sierra Leone, and,...
More of Fiona O'Donnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for East Lothian
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Food Banks
- Housing Benefit
- Birds of Prey: Conservation
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee on Standards: Standards Review Sub-Committee
- Member, Standards Committee
- Member, Privileges Committee
- Member, International Development Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Jul 2012 to 9 May 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Jun 2012)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from