How Fiona O'Donnell voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Source
Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted a mixture of for and against a more proportional system for electing MPs Source
Voted strongly against reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted very strongly against university tuition fees Source
Get email notifications when Fiona O'Donnell speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Fiona O'Donnell hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Subject to be announced – Fiona O'Donnell.
May I ask why the hon. Gentleman decided to donate to charity his income from taking part in ComRes consultations but not to donate income from his other employment?
I draw the attention of the House to my entry in the register; I have an income from a rental property in Edinburgh. Will the right hon. Gentleman dissociate himself from the remarks of the Father of the House today at Prime Minister’s questions, when he asked what kind of person would come to this place if they could not have a second job? There is and always should be a place in this...
More of Fiona O'Donnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for East Lothian
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
- Post Office Card Account
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Food Banks
- Housing Benefit
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee on Standards: Standards Review Sub-Committee (since 10 Jun 2014)
- Member, Standards Committee (since 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Privileges Committee (since 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, International Development Committee (since 18 Jun 2012)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Jul 2012 to 9 May 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Jun 2012)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from