How Fiona O'Donnell voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Fiona O'Donnell never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Does the hon. Lady believe that, if a tax break acts as an incentive or a reward, more couples would marry, and that those problems would then go away?
What is the hon. Gentleman’s definition of a family? He keeps talking about families, rather than married couples with children. Does he consider a family—I hope this is not what he intends—only to be one in which a couple is married?
On the subject of inconsistency, the hon. Gentleman voted against giving same-sex couples the right to marry, so having opposed that union, does he now support their having a tax break?
More of Fiona O'Donnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for East Lothian
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- International Development
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Food Banks
- Housing Benefit
- Birds of Prey: Conservation
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Jul 2012 to 9 May 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Jun 2012)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.