How Fiona O'Donnell voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Source
Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensions Source
Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with prices Source
Voted strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Source
Voted moderately against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Get email notifications when Fiona O'Donnell votes in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Fiona O'Donnell never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Returning to the issue of taxes and the wealthy, when will the Prime Minister keep his promise and publish his tax return?
To ask the Secretary of State for International Development what her policy is on advising other countries on the use of private finance initiative-type financing models to low-income countries either directly or through the International Finance Corporation.
The greatest threat to Hamas, and the greatest hope for peace, is a sustainable future for Gaza and the eradication of poverty. Does the Secretary of State agree that while the Israeli blockade continues, peace cannot be achieved?
More of Fiona O'Donnell's recent appearances
Labour MP for East Lothian
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Animal Welfare: Circuses
- Marine Conservation Zones
- Food Banks
- Housing Benefit
- Birds of Prey: Conservation
Currently held offices
- Member, Committee on Standards: Standards Review Sub-Committee
- Member, Standards Committee
- Member, Privileges Committee
- Member, International Development Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Standards and Privileges (12 Dec 2012 to 7 Jan 2013)
- Member, Committees on Arms Export Controls (formerly Quadripartite Committee) (2 Jul 2012 to 9 May 2013)
- Shadow Minister (Environment, Food and Rural Affairs) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Jun 2012)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 25 Oct 2011)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from