Jack Lopresti’s voting in Parliament
Jack Lopresti is a Conservative MP, and so on the vast majority of issues votes the same way as other Conservative MPs.
This is a selection of Jack Lopresti’s votes.
Generally voted for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Show votes
Almost always voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
Consistently voted for encouraging occupational pensions Show votes
Consistently voted for a wholly elected House of Lords Show votes
Has never voted on a more proportional system for electing MPs
We have lots more plain English analysis of Jack Lopresti’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Jack Lopresti’s full vote analysis page for more.
Jack Lopresti never rebelled against their party in this parliament
I beg to move, That this House has considered health provision in South Gloucestershire. It is a pleasure indeed to serve under your chairmanship, Mr Hollobone. My focus in this debate will be largely on the Frenchay hospital site and the lack of any health provision there, which affects healthcare provision across South Gloucestershire. I am pleased to see in the Chamber my neighbours and...
I congratulate my hon. Friend on securing the debate, and I commend him on a brilliant campaign. Does he agree that although we want to unleash enterprise and create more jobs, and new housing is much needed, we have to have the infrastructure in place to support it?
More of Jack Lopresti’s recent appearances
Conservative MP for Filton and Bradley Stoke
Entered the House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Home Department
- Middle East
- Gift Aid
- Radio Frequencies
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
- Member, Northern Ireland Affairs Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 20 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 2 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 83.02% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 132 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jack Lopresti’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 52 times in debates — below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 10 Aug 2015.
Name of donor: HM Government of Gibraltar
Address of donor: 150 Strand, London, WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): airfare and accommodation for two people, with a total value of £1,370
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 7-11 September 2014
Purpose of visit: as part of the All-Party Group on Gibraltar, to attend National Day celebrations.
(Registered 10 October 2014)
Name of donor: Ubertas Group
Address of donor: Suite 836, Level 8, 1 Queens Road, Melbourne 3004, VIC
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation, £2,000
Destination of visit: Israel
Date of visit: 25-29 July 2014
Purpose of visit: to attend tripartite Australia-Israel-UK Leadership Dialogue conference.
(Registered 21 October 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from