How Jack Lopresti voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for university tuition feesDetails
- Voted strongly for increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted strongly for a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted strongly for reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Jack Lopresti hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
What assessment he has made of the legal implications for the UK of Russia’s recognition of Crimea as a sovereign state.
Does my right hon. and learned Friend agree that it is more important than ever that we depend on the stability and security of the international order?
To ask the Secretary of State for International Development if she will publish a detailed list of end-point recipients of aid allocated by her Department in each of the last three years.
More of Jack Lopresti's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Filton and Bradley Stoke
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Home Department
- Middle East
- Gift Aid
- Radio Frequencies
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Armed Forces Bill Committee (17 Jan 2011 to 8 Mar 2011)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 18 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 7 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 64.36% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 122 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Jack Lopresti’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 36 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 150 Strand, London WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights and accommodation with a value of £1,116
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 6-11 September 2013
Purpose of visit: Visit as part of a parliamentary delegation to Gibraltar
(Registered 7 November 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.