How Grahame Morris voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Has never voted on a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disabilityDetails
- Voted very strongly against encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Grahame Morris hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
Freedom of Information (Private Healthcare Companies) Bill - Second reading – Grahame Morris.
Proposed Government reforms to taxi and private hire vehicle regulation – Grahame Morris.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport when he expects to publish the Senior Traffic Commissioner's Statutory Guidance on bus reliability and punctuality.
More of Grahame Morris's recent appearances
Labour MP for Easington
Topics of interest
- Innovation and Skills
- Work and Pensions
- General Practitioners
- NHS: Reorganisation
- Local Enterprise Partnerships
- NHS Commissioning Board
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.