To ask the Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills, how many start-up loans have been awarded since the introduction of that scheme in (a) Rutherglen and Hamilton West constituency, (b) South Lanarkshire, (c) Scotland and (d) the UK; and what the total value is of those loans.
To ask the Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, pursuant to the oral Answer of 19 March 2015 from the Minister of State for Energy, when he plans to publish the advice he has received on the effect on security of supply of the potential closure of Longannet.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office, what proportion of the workforce was paid at least the living wage in (a) Rutherglen and Hamilton West constituency, (b) South Lanarkshire, (c) Scotland and (d) the UK in each of the last five years.
More of Tom Greatrex’s recent appearances
Former Labour MP for Rutherglen and Hamilton West
Entered House of Commons on 6 May 2010 — General election
Left Parliament on 30 March 2015 — General election
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Energy and Climate Change
- Work Capability Assessment
- Atos Healthcare
- Work Capability Assessments
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Energy) (7 Oct 2011 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Shadow Minister (Scotland) (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2011)
- Member, Procedure Committee (26 Jul 2010 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Energy and Climate Change Committee (12 Jul 2010 to 2 Nov 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 38 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 136 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has voted in 70.22% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 1 annotation on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 64 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 211 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Fees from Comres, Four Millbank, London, SW1P 3JA for participation in Parliamentary Panel Surveys:
£75 for survey, paid to Tom Greatrex MP
Office Account. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 6 May 2014)
£75 for survey, paid to Tom Greatrex MP Office Account. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 20 June 2014)
27 November 2014, £75 for survey, paid to Tom Greatrex MP Office Account. Hours: 45 mins. (Registered 28 November 2014)
16 February 2015, £75 for November 2014 survey, paid to my constituency
party. Hours: aaprox. 45 mins. (Registered 16 February 2015)
6. Overseas visits
Name of donor: Exane BNP
Address of donor: 1 Hanover Street, London W1S 1YZ
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): travel and accommodation to a value of £4,607.44
Destination of visit: New York and Boston, USA
Date of visit: 14-17 May 2014
Purpose of visit: to meet with US-based energy investors and analysts to discuss the UK
energy market, investment prospects and wider policy developments and considerations.
(Registered 20 June 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from