This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Kenneth Marks
Former MP for Manchester, Gorton
We’re missing a photo of Mr Kenneth Marks. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 2 November 1967 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 13 May 1983 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (12 May 1983)
“Does the Prime Minister intend to trot out once again her nine-year-old promise to substitute another tax for rates? If she does, who will pay more than at present—businesses or families?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Defence: American Bases (3 May 1983)
“Does the 1951 agreement cover facilities as well as bases?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Education and Science: Truancy (22 Mar 1983)
“Will the Minister agree not to take the line that has been suggested? I know that the Government like to punish the worst off families, but that would hit them very hard. Will the hon. Gentleman take into consideration not only hard core truancy but the fact that much juvenile delinquency occurs when children occasionally play truant, perhaps because they do not like a teacher or because...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.