This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr John Lewis
Former MP for Bolton West
- Also represented Bolton
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 5 October 1951 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Access to House (Complaint of Privilege) (1 Aug 1951)
“I propose to make a very short statement in view of the Motion which has been moved by the right hon. and learned Gentleman the Member for Montgomery (Mr. C. Davies), and I would ask the indulgence of the House in this matter. I would ask the House to accept that whatever occurred on the night of the 3rd July arose out of my natural anxiety to get to the House for what I thought was to be a...”
- Orders of the Day — Access to House of Commons (Complaint of Privilege) (24 Jul 1951)
“I think that I ought to make it clear that my only complaint was one that the summonses were served after, in fact, the Motion was put down. I was advised by Mr. Speaker that it was too late to raise the original issue as a matter of Privilege, and my sole complaint is that, after the Motion had been put down, the summonses were issued.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Employment: Blind Persons (Guide Dogs) (28 Jun 1951)
“Will my right hon. Friend agree that in a case of newly blind it might be advisable to make facilities available for them to have guide dogs for a time?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.