This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Greville Janner
Former MP for Leicester West
- Also represented Leicester North West
We’re missing a photo of Mr Greville Janner. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 18 June 1970 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Prayers: Middle East Security (19 Mar 1997)
“I am grateful to the hon. Member for Southport (Mr. Banks) for initiating the debate. I intended to intervene in his speech but could not find anything much with which to disagree. It was the first time that he has spoken in the House and I have agreed with him. I thank him for that, and thank you, Mr. Deputy Speaker, for allowing me to say a few final words. My first words in the House were...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: Israel (12 Mar 1997)
“In view of the Government's unparalleled recent experience of the matter, will the Minister proffer to Prime Minister Netanyahu some advice on how to control an unruly Cabinet without making unreasonable concessions to members of that Cabinet?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Lord Chancellor's Department: Legal Aid (Industrial Tribunals) (3 Mar 1997)
“Has the Minister considered what steps he could take to provide aid, legal or otherwise, for himself and his colleagues when they consider themselves unfairly dismissed by an ungrateful but fairly discerning electorate?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.