This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Alan Chorlton
Former MP for Bury
- Also represented Manchester Platting
We’re missing a photo of Mr Alan Chorlton. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 27 October 1931 — General election
- Left Parliament on 15 June 1945 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Canals (Power-Driven Barges) (7 Mar 1945)
“asked the Parliamentary Secretary to the Ministry of War Transport whether his efforts to increase the traffic on canals by the introduction of power-driven barges have been successful; and will he give the number of these craft now employed.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Electricity Supplies (13 Feb 1945)
“asked the Minister of Fuel and Power whether during the period of unusually high electricity demand, the oil-engined generating plants kept for service in case of a breakdown were actively employed to assist the main stations, and, if not, why not, as they must have had stores of oil fuel in reserve.”
- Orders of the Day — King's Speech: Debate on the Address (1 Dec 1944)
“Were not the Labour Party first in control? Did they do anything?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.