This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Charles Challen
Former MP for Hampstead
We’re missing a photo of Mr Charles Challen. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 27 November 1941 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 3 February 1950 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Catering Wages Act (Inquiry) (8 Dec 1949)
“Is the Minister in a position to provide the necessary staff to the Catering Wages Commission so that they can undertake this inquiry?”
- Orders of the Day — Local Government Boundary Commission (Dissolution) Bill (2 Nov 1949)
“I rise merely to echo some remarks made by my hon. Friend the Member for Thirsk and Malton (Mr. Turton) and also I think by one or two other speakers on the subject of the work done not only by Sir Malcolm Trustram Eve whom many of us know and admire and value his work, but by the staff of the Boundary Commission. I do not propose to enter into the lists in relation to the general argument...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Transport: Road and Rail Plan, London (24 Oct 1949)
“asked the Minister of Transport whether he can give an assurance that steps will now be taken to produce a fully co-ordinated road and rail plan for London so that when the economic situation permits such money as is available may be divided over each category in order to ensure the best overall arrangements.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.