This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Brendan Bracken
Former MP for Bournemouth East and Christchurch
- Also represented Bournemouth; Paddington North
We’re missing a photo of Mr Brendan Bracken. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 30 May 1929 — General election
- Left Parliament on 7 January 1952 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Hants and Dorset Bus Company (Dispute) (5 Jul 1951)
“Surely the hon. Gentleman must know that the administrators are now under the direction of the Transport Commission and must obey their orders in every respect.”
- National Coal Board (Reconstitution) (2 Jul 1951)
“We should wish for an opportunity of discussing these appointments, with the latest Report of the Coal Board. It will be within the recollection of the right hon. Gentleman that the former Leader of the House promised a day so that an opportunity could be given to the House to discuss the Coal Board's affairs, and I very much hope that it will be provided in the present Session, because the...”
- Slaughter of Animals (Amendment) Bill: Gas Undertakings (Scotland) Bill (22 Jun 1951)
“May I intervene for a moment, having spent 72 hours continuously on the Gas Act—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.