This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Humphrey Attewell
Former MP for Harborough
We’re missing a photo of Mr Humphrey Attewell. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 3 February 1950 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Political Parties (Accounts) (15 Dec 1949)
“Well, tell the truth then.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Infant Mortality Rate, Wigston (17 Nov 1949)
“asked the Minister of Health if he is aware of the high infant mortality rate over the last 10 years for the Urban District Council of Wigston, Leicestershire; that the infant mortality rate for the Wigston Urban District for 1948 was 51.3 per 1,000 live births, when the figures for Leicestershire were 32.2 and for England and Wales 34; and if he will take special steps to reduce this high...”
- Clothing Industry Development Council (1 Nov 1949)
“Can the hon. and gallant Gentleman tell us how many employers there are in the 16 organisations?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.