This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Walter Alldritt
Former MP for Liverpool Scotland
We’re missing a photo of Mr Walter Alldritt. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 15 October 1964 — General election
- Left Parliament on 3 February 1971 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Ports Bill (18 Dec 1969)
“Representing Liverpool, I would rather look to the future than the past. I regret that too many hon. Members tend to dwell on the past when this matter is debated. I am particularly concerned to ensure that the large capital investment which is now taking place in Liverpool will result in this port becoming the premier container port. Despite what is often said about the dockers, those...”
- Civil Air Transport (White Paper) (12 Nov 1969)
“Having regard to the Government's policy, can my right hon. Friend say why he refuses to assist the City of Liverpool?”
- Divorce Reform Bill: Decree to Be Refused in Certain Circumstances (25 Apr 1969)
“Mr. Walter Alldritt (Liverpool, Scotland) rose—”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.