How Lindsay Roy voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax")Details
- Voted very strongly for raising welfare benefits at least in line with pricesDetails
- Voted very strongly for a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lindsay Roy hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many (a) internal and (b) external complaints have been received by her Department about alleged breaches of the Civil Service Code of Conduct since 2010; and what actions her Department has taken in response to each such complaint.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence how many (a) internal and (b) external complaints have been received by his Department about alleged breaches of the Civil Service Code of Conduct since 2010; and what actions his Department has taken in response to each such complaint.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office how many (a) internal and (b) external complaints have been received by his Department about alleged breaches of the Civil Service Code of Conduct since 2010; and what actions his Department has taken in response to each such complaint.
More of Lindsay Roy's recent appearances
Labour MP for Glenrothes
Entered House of Commons on 7 November 2008 — Byelection
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- International Development
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Civil Servants: Codes of Practice
- Borders: Personal Records
- Armed Forces: Uniforms
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (4 Feb 2009 to 11 May 2010)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 56 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Responsiveness to messages sent via WriteToThem.com in 2008: Too little data for valid analysis.
- Has voted in 75.85% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well below average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Lindsay Roy’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 42 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.