European Union (Referendum) Bill - Second reading – Bob Neill.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health on what dates since 1 July 2014 NHS England has discussed with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) reforming the way in which NICE assesses the cost-effectiveness of cancer drugs; what the content of those discussions was; and if he will make a statement.
To ask the Secretary of State for Health (1) with reference to the statement by Peter Clark of NHS England that cancer drugs on the list of treatments which are approved for funding must be re-evaluated, reported in The Guardian's article of 28 August 2014 entitled 'Cancer Drugs Fund gets £160 million more for innovative treatments' through what process cancer drugs will be...
More of Bob Neill's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Bromley and Chislehurst
Entered House of Commons on 30 June 2006 — Byelection
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Communities and Local Government
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Non-Domestic Rates: Ports
- Home Information Packs
- Non-Domestic Rates
- Local Government Finance
- Housing: Low Incomes
Other offices held in the past
- - Shadow Minister (Local Government & Planning) (Also Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party), Communities and Local Government (8 Sep 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- - Shadow Minister (Local Government and Planning) (Also Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party), Communities and Local Government (8 Sep 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- - Shadow Minister (Local Government & Planning), Communities and Local Government (27 Jul 2009 to 8 Sep 2009)
- Deputy Chairman (Local Government), The Conservative Party (4 Jun 2008 to 19 Jan 2009)
- Member, Justice Committee (7 Nov 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Communities and Local Government (6 Jul 2007 to 27 Jul 2009)
- Member, Constitutional Affairs Committee (12 Dec 2006 to 7 Nov 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 76.25% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 10 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 166 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Bob Neill’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 522 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
RJMN Ltd, 145-157 St John Street, London EC1V 4PW, a strategic consultancy business. (Registered 11 April 2014)
6. Overseas visits
Address of donor: 150 Strand, London, WC2R 1JA
Amount of donation (or estimate of the probable value): flights, accommodation and meals for me and my wife; cost £1,116
Destination of visit: Gibraltar
Date of visit: 6-11 September 2013
Purpose of visit: to attend National Day Celebrations.
(Registered 31 October 2013)
8. Land and Property
I own a residential flat in London from which rental income is received.
(a) RJMN Ltd, a strategic consultancy business.
Barrister – not currently practising.
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.