How Willie Rennie voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted very strongly for increasing the rate of VAT Source
Voted very strongly for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Source
Voted strongly for a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted strongly for a wholly elected House of Lords Source
Voted very strongly against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Source
See more votes Willie Rennie has made recently in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Willie Rennie hardly ever rebelled against their party in their last parliament
To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills what recent assessment he has made of the effectiveness of the small firms loan guarantee scheme.
To ask the Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills what discussions his Department has had with Royal Bank of Scotland on its administration of the small firms loan guarantee scheme.
To ask the Secretary of State for Defence pursuant to the answer of 29 January 2010, Official Report, column 1117W, on armed forces: housing, when he plans to write to the hon. Member for Dunfermline and West Fife.
More of Willie Rennie's recent appearances
Former Liberal Democrat MP for Dunfermline and West Fife
Entered House of Commons on 10 February 2006 — Byelection
Left Parliament on 12 April 2010 — General election (stood again)
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Armed Forces: Housing
- Armed Forces: Health Services
- Afghanistan: Peacekeeping Operations
- Aircraft Carriers
Other offices held in the past
- Chair of Parliamentary Campaigns; Shadow Defence Minister (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Whip (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Chair of Parliamentary Campaigns Team, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Member, Defence Committee (6 Jun 2006 to 18 Apr 2008)
- Shadow Minister, Defence (21 Mar 2006 to 8 Jan 2009)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Future MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 244 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 70.73% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 9 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking this MP
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 106 times in debates — well below average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from