The following table sets out the extra funding allocated to the devolved Administrations through the Barnett formula which reflected new funding provided to UK Government Departments for flood defence measures at Budget 2014. £ million Scotland Wales Northern Ireland 2014-15 2015-16 2014-15 2015-16 2014-15 2015-16 Flood maintenance (Resource) 2.0 3.5...
The Helius Energy—Avonmouth biomass power generation project has prequalified under the UK Guarantees Scheme and is still subject to the necessary due diligence, commercial negotiation and financial restructuring before any offer of a guarantee is made.
The £30 million contribution to the Garden Bridge from Government is conditional on a business case being produced that demonstrates the project represents good value for money. The business case is expected to be complete by mid-2014. Should the business case demonstrate that the project represents good value for money, Government will agree the detailed terms of funding with the Garden...
More of Danny Alexander's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat MP for Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch and Strathspey
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Departmental Pensions
- Housing Benefit
- Tax Credits
Other offices held in the past
- The Secretary of State for Scotland (12 May 2010 to 29 May 2010)
- Chair of the Manifesto Group (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Leader's Chief of Staff, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (6 Mar 2008 to 8 Jan 2009)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, Work & Pensions (4 Jul 2007 to 21 Jul 2008)
- Social Exclusion, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (23 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Social Exclusion), Cabinet Office (23 Jan 2007 to 5 Jul 2007)
- Disability Issues, Cross-Portfolio and Non-Portfolio Responsibilities (21 Mar 2006 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister and Disability Spokesperson, Work & Pensions (30 Jan 2006 to 4 Jul 2007)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 29 Jan 2008)
- Shadow Minister, Work & Pensions (1 Jun 2005 to 30 Jan 2006)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 13 debates in the last year — well below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 44.14% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 23 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 85 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Danny Alexander’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 532 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) Name of donor: Ministry of Sound
(a) Address of donor: 103 Gaunt St, London SE1 6DP
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £10,000
(a) Donor status: company, registration no 03299668
(a) (Registered 30 July 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.