How Stewart Hosie voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during electionsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against increasing the rate of VATDetails
- Voted very strongly for a more proportional system for electing MPsDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Stewart Hosie hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer what the annual change in the rate of VAT registrations was in each of the previous five years; and what estimate he has made of the effect of such charges on revenue.
To ask the Minister for the Cabinet Office what estimate he has made of the value of unsecured debt owed by individuals in each income decile in each year since 2010.
To ask the Chancellor of the Exchequer how many endowment mortgage complaints have been rejected by insurance companies and upheld by the Financial Ombudsman Service since 2010.
More of Stewart Hosie's recent appearances
Scottish National Party MP for Dundee East
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Work and Pensions
- Departmental Billing
- Departmental Manpower
- Departments: Private Finance Initiative
- Departmental Public Participation
- Departmental Buildings
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson (Chief Whip; Treasury) (13 Jul 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Chief Whip (29 Aug 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson (Economy; Home Affairs; Treasury; Women) (2 Aug 2006 to 13 Jul 2009)
- Spokesperson (Chancellor of the Exchequer; Home Secretary) (16 Jan 2006 to 2 Aug 2006)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 23 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 13 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 44.73% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — well below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 15 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 70 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Stewart Hosie’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 353 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.