How Katy Clark voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted strongly against a reduction in spending on welfare benefitsDetails
- Voted a mixture of for and against a wholly elected House of LordsDetails
- Voted moderately for more EU integrationDetails
- Voted very strongly against replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local governmentDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Katy Clark hardly ever rebelled against their party in this parliament
I remind hon. Members that interventions should be brief.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will make representations to his Iranian counterpart for the release of Shahrokh Zamani.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs if he will make representations to the Bahraini government calling for the release of Hussain Hubail on health grounds.
More of Katy Clark's recent appearances
Labour MP for North Ayrshire and Arran
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Work and Pensions
- Innovation and Skills
- Animal Experiments: Scotland
- Rescue Services: Belfast
- Western Sahara
- National Minimum Wage
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Human Tissue and Embryos Bill (Joint Committee) (14 May 2007 to 3 Jun 2008)
- Member, European Scrutiny Committee (18 Jul 2006 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Crossrail Bill Committee (6 Dec 2005 to 15 Nov 2007)
- Member, Procedure Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Scottish Affairs Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 11 May 2010)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 60 debates in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 212 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.17% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 4 annotations on this MP’s speeches — average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 109 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Katy Clark’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 186 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 7 Apr 2014.
(a) Address of donor: CWU, 150 The Broadway, Wimbledon, London, SW19 1RX
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £1500.03 as part of a constituency development plan
(a) Date of donation: Paid in monthly donations from January 2013 to September 2013
(a) (Registered 2 October 2013)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.