A selection of Pat McFadden's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted very strongly against greater restrictions on campaigning by third parties, such as charities, during elections Details
Voted strongly against reducing housing benefit for social tenants deemed to have excess bedrooms (which Labour describe as the "bedroom tax") Details
Voted moderately for more EU integration Details
Voted very strongly for replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons system Details
Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Details
Voted moderately for removing hereditary peers from the House of Lords Details
New: more analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, which five recruitment agencies have received the largest amount of money from (a) his Department and (b) associated bodies since 2010.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how much has been paid to recruitment agencies by (a) his Department and (b) its executive agencies and associated bodies in each year since 2010.
To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, how many times the Minister for Europe has met with (a) the President of the European Commission, (b) Vice Presidents of the European Commission, (c) the High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and (d) European Commissioners since January 2014.
More of Pat McFadden’s recent appearances
Labour MP for Wolverhampton South East
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Work and Pensions
- Home Department
- Department of Health
- Departmental Public Expenditure
- Sickle Cell Diseases
- European Union
- Defence Training Review
- Community Support Officers
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs) (20 Oct 2014 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Member, Parliamentary Commission on Banking Standards (Joint Committee) (16 Jul 2012 to 12 Jun 2013)
- Member, Treasury Committee (14 Nov 2011 to 24 Nov 2014)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Minister of State (Department for Business, Innovation and Skills) (9 Jun 2009 to 6 May 2010)
- Minister of State (Department for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform) (Employment Relations and Postal Affairs) (2 Jul 2007 to 5 Jun 2009)
- Member, Labour Party National Executive Committee (1 Jun 2007 to 6 May 2010)
- Parliamentary Secretary (Cabinet Office) (5 May 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 25 debates in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- People have made 22 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP’s speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Pat McFadden’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 493 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 30 Mar 2015.
(a) Donations to my constituency
party or association, which have been or will be reported by my party to the Electoral Commission:
(a) Name of donor: St Philips Care Ltd
(a) Address of donor: 17 Lichfield St, Stone, ST15 8NA
(a) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £5,000
(a) Donor status: company, registration 03298131
(a) (Registered 5 June 2014)
8. Land and Property
House in Wolverhampton from which I receive rental income. (Registered 29 August 2012)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from