To ask the Secretary of State for Transport if he will publish a breakdown of the £90 million cost of train wifi by (a) funding source and (b) proposed spend by train operator.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport when he expects to publish the Part 2 report of the Triennial Review of the British Transport Police Authority.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport how much Northern Rail has pledged to invest in station upgrades under the franchise extension announced on 27 March 2014.
More of Mary Creagh's recent appearances
Labour MP for Wakefield
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Horses: Slaughterhouses
- Bovine Tuberculosis: Disease Control
- Flood Control
- Bovine tuberculosis
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (8 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Opposition Assistant Whip (Commons) (12 May 2010 to 8 Oct 2010)
- Assistant Whip (funded by HM Treasury) (10 Jun 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, Yorkshire and the Humber Regional Select Committee (4 Mar 2009 to 30 Oct 2009)
- PPS (Rt Hon Andy Burnham, Secretary of State), Department for Culture, Media & Sport (29 Jan 2008 to unknown)
- PPS (Rt Hon Andy Burnham, Chief Secretary), HM Treasury (16 Jul 2007 to 29 Jan 2008)
- PPS (Andy Burnham, Chief Secretary), HM Treasury (28 Jun 2007 to 16 Jul 2007)
- Member, Finance & Services Committee (27 Mar 2007 to 11 May 2010)
- PPS (Lord Hunt of King's Heath OBE, Minister of State), Department of Health (14 Mar 2007 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Lord Warner, Minister of State), Department of Health (20 Nov 2006 to 1 Feb 2007)
- PPS (Andy Burnham, Minister of State), Department of Health (20 Nov 2006 to 28 Jun 2007)
- Member, Human Rights (Joint Committee) (14 Jul 2005 to 23 Jan 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 15 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 128 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 69.99% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — below average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 30 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 123 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Mary Creagh’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 212 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 2 Jun 2014.
2. Remunerated employment, office, profession etc
Payments received from ComRes, Four Millbank, London SW1P 3JA:
7 June 2013, received £100, donated to Wakefield CLP
. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 12 June 2013)
29 August 2013, received £75, donated to Wakefield CLP. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 9 September 2013)
22 November 2013, received £75, donated to Wakefield CLP. Hours: 30 mins. (Registered 12 December 2013)
5 March 2014, received £75, donated to Wakefield CLP. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 5 March 2014)
Payments received from Ipsos MORI
,79-81 Borough Road, London, SE1 1FY, for surveys.
25 September 2013, received £200. Fee donated to Wakefield CLP. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 9 October 2013)
8 January 2014, received £200. Fee donated to Wakefield CLP. Hours: 1 hr. (Registered 29 January 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.