Given that a large proportion of the Erasmus students outgoing from the UK are studying languages, it is unsurprising that they are more likely than non-mobile students to be employed overseas after graduation often in international comparison. Nonetheless most UK Erasmus graduates are employed in the UK.
The Department has made no systematic assessment of the effect of the precautionary principle on scientific innovation in the UK.
The Government invited interested parties to submit evidence as part of its programme of consultation during the summer.
More of Greg Clark's recent appearances
Conservative MP for Tunbridge Wells
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Energy and Climate Change
- Duchy of Lancaster
- Work and Pensions
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Departmental Energy
- Warm Front Scheme
- Departmental Buildings
- Departmental Carbon Emissions
Currently held offices
- Minister of State (Universities and Science)
- Minister of State (Cabinet Office)
Other offices held in the past
- The Financial Secretary to the Treasury (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- The Minister of State, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (19 Jul 2011 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Minister of State (Department for Communities and Local Government) (Decentralisation and Cities) (also in the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills) (13 May 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Shadow Secretary of State for Energy and Climate Change, Energy and Climate Change (7 Oct 2008 to 11 May 2010)
- Shadow Minister, Cabinet Office (6 Jul 2007 to 7 Oct 2008)
- Shadow Minister (Charities, Voluntary Bodies and Social Enterprise), Communities and Local Government (11 Jan 2007 to 6 Jul 2007)
- Shadow Minister (Charities), Home Affairs (8 Nov 2006 to 11 Jan 2007)
- Member, Public Accounts Committee (14 Jul 2005 to 18 Jul 2007)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 16 debates in the last year — below average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 74.28% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 11 annotations on this MP’s speeches — above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 187 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Greg Clark’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 479 times in debates — above average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from