To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what information his Department holds on the (a) number of women employed in the Merchant Navy and (b) positions they hold.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what steps the Government is taking to tackle the use of interrupter devices to falsify driving records.
To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, what assistance the Government provides for freight operators who want to adapt their operations to low emissions restrictions.
More of Robert Flello's recent appearances
Labour MP for Stoke-on-Trent South
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Young Offenders
- Chief Coroner
- Offenders: Fines
Currently held offices
- Member, Finance and Services Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Justice) (8 Oct 2010 to 2 Oct 2013)
- PPS (Rt Hon Hazel Blears, Secretary of State), Department for Communities and Local Government (28 Jun 2007 to unknown)
- PPS (Rt Hon Hazel Blears, Minister without Portfolio), Cabinet Office (11 Jun 2007 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC, Minister of State), Ministry of Justice (6 Jun 2007 to 12 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC, Minister of State), Department for Constitutional Affairs (1 Feb 2007 to 6 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Lord Falconer of Thoroton QC, Secretary of State), Department for Constitutional Affairs (17 Aug 2006 to 1 Feb 2007)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 20 Aug 2008)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 40 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 66 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 72.70% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 58 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robert Flello’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 232 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 6 Jan 2015.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Address of donor: Roadway House, Bretton Way, Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DD
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: salary and national Insurance contributions of £9,337.50 to be provided for an intern in my Parliamentary office for 6 months in relation to my duties as Chair APPG Freight Transport, September 2013-March 2014
(b) Date of receipt: 1 September 2013
(b) Date of acceptance: 3 September 2013
(b) Donor status: Company, registration no: 391886
(b) (Registered 20 September 2013)
(b) Name of donor: Dr Prasad Rao
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(b) Date of receipt: 16 July 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 16 July 2014
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 14 August 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from