How Robert Flello voted
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
Voted strongly against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Source
Voted moderately against a referendum on the UK's membership of the EU Source
Voted strongly for paying higher benefits over longer periods for those unable to work due to illness or disability Source
Voted very strongly against reducing central government funding of local government Source
Voted moderately for more EU integration Source
Voted strongly against increasing the rate of VAT Source
Get email notifications when Robert Flello speaks in parliament.
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Robert Flello occasionally rebelled against their party in this parliament
Has my hon. Friend given thought to the situation where an employer, acting in good faith, gives some advice to an employee to switch from one scheme to another, and that employee finds that they are worse off and goes back to the employer and says, “You gave me advice. You might have been acting in good faith, but you have cost me money”?
I am very grateful, Mrs Main. I hope that the question and the response do not take 15 minutes. Can I urge the Minister to go back to those KPIs for Atos? I am worried that the same standards, the same procurement process and the same type of questions have been used for the likes of Capita. I have constituents who have been waiting for almost a year to get a proper result out of Capita. I...
And that’s a bad thing? [ Laughter. ]
More of Robert Flello's recent appearances
Labour MP for Stoke-on-Trent South
Entered House of Commons on 5 May 2005 — General election
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Home Department
- Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Young Offenders
- Chief Coroner
- Offenders: Fines
Currently held offices
- Member, Finance and Services Committee
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Minister (Justice) (8 Oct 2010 to 2 Oct 2013)
- PPS (Rt Hon Hazel Blears, Secretary of State), Department for Communities and Local Government (28 Jun 2007 to unknown)
- PPS (Rt Hon Hazel Blears, Minister without Portfolio), Cabinet Office (11 Jun 2007 to 28 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC, Minister of State), Ministry of Justice (6 Jun 2007 to 12 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Harriet Harman QC, Minister of State), Department for Constitutional Affairs (1 Feb 2007 to 6 Jun 2007)
- PPS (Rt Hon Lord Falconer of Thoroton QC, Secretary of State), Department for Constitutional Affairs (17 Aug 2006 to 1 Feb 2007)
- Member, Science and Technology Committee (20 Jul 2005 to 20 Aug 2008)
Previous MPs in this constituency
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 45 debates in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Has received answers to 59 written questions in the last year — above average amongst MPs.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a very low number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 73.38% of votes in this Parliament with this affiliation — average amongst MPs. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 54 annotations on this MP’s speeches — well above average amongst MPs.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 94 people are tracking this MP — email me updates on Robert Flello’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 226 times in debates — average amongst MPs. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 13 Oct 2014.
(b) Support in the capacity as an MP
(b) Address of donor: Roadway House, Bretton Way, Bretton, Peterborough PE3 8DD
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: salary and national Insurance contributions of £9,337.50 to be provided for an intern in my Parliamentary office for 6 months in relation to my duties as Chair APPG Freight Transport, September 2013-March 2014
(b) Date of receipt: 1 September 2013
(b) Date of acceptance: 3 September 2013
(b) Donor status: Company, registration no: 391886
(b) (Registered 20 September 2013)
(b) Name of donor: Dr Prasad Rao
(b) Address of donor: private
(b) Amount of donation or nature and value if donation in kind: £2,000
(b) Date of receipt: 16 July 2014
(b) Date of acceptance: 16 July 2014
(b) Donor status: individual
(b) (Registered 14 August 2014)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from